Monday, October 31, 2016

Maternity Shoot in Pink Tulle




I am so excited to share with you all a few pictures from our Maternity Shoot with Ruth Eileen Photography! I meant to share these pictures last week but the surprise arrival of ours girls delayed the schedule just a bit :) More to come on that soon!

Ruthie also shot our engagement and wedding pictures -- you can see pictures from both of those here, here, here, here, and here -- she's simply the best!




When we decided on this location, I knew I wanted to wear something light and airy. When I found this pink tulle skirt on Pink Blush, I knew it was perfect! Plus, I needed to wearing SOMETHING pink, as we are having two girlies <3 




I originally planned on wearing my favorite nude lace-up flats from Zara, but I could barely get them on my swollen feet *insert sobbing face emoji*! When we did get them on, they barely tied around my ankle and my feet resembled two cases of sausage. Soooo the flats were definitely a no-go! #preggoproblems for real. 





Thankfully I was able to squeeze my sausage feet into these strappy heels, but needless to say, I will not be wearing anything but flip flops until after the girls arrive (mostly because that's seriously all I can fit my feet into!). 









Xo, MacKenzie


Outfit Details:

Top: Aerie // Skirt: Pink Plush (also loving this one) // Heels: Nine West (old, similar here)



No comments:

Post a Comment