Thursday, September 29, 2016

Baby Shower for our Twinsies

My mom and sister threw Kyle and I a lovely baby shower over the weekend and it was truly such a special day! It meant so much to have our closest friends and family come together and travel from near and far to help us celebrate our baby girls!


My mom and sister hosted it at our family home and they did such an amazing job, between the food and decorations, my heart was just so happy! 




Wearing this gorgeous wrap maternity dress from PinkBlush Maternity was the best decision I could have made. It was so comfortable and SO flattering. Plus, I can't get enough of the pink floral print. It was so perfect for this time of year when Summer is just ending and Fall has begun. 


I had a hard time deciding though on the exact maternity dress I wanted to wear on this special day! PinkBlush has the cutest freaking dresses -- I probably could have bought them all! I also love this wrap dress, this floral maxi dress,  and this scalloped maternity dress (that I may have to purchase for an upcoming wedding we are attending). They also have a TON of non-maternity dresses and tops that are just to die for. I love the classic yet fun and flirty style at such affordable prices. 



And here a few quick snap shots of the table setting from our shower!


I can't get enough of this pink and white striped table cloth! 




But seriously, isn't this dress gorg?! I can't get enough and cannot wait to wear it again!

The best part is that PinkBlush is giving away a $75 gift card to one Simple, Classy, Chic reader! I'll be hosting the giveaway over on my Instagram account, so head on over for all the details. 
*please note: if you have already won a PinkBlush Maternity within the last three months, you are not eligible to enter this giveaway.

Outfit details

Dress: PinkBlush Maternity (c/o) // Heels: Nine West (old, similar here) // Earrings: Lisi Lerch



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look gorgeous and the table decor looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete