Sunday, March 6, 2016

What's Trending: Saddle Bags


Saddle Bags are the new 'It' bag for Spring and I, for one, am SO excited about this. I've always loved this silhouette. It's quite playful yet timeless, elegant and still fun and youthful. I love love love. My next bag purchase will definitely be a saddle bag, but I can't decided which one I like best! I've rounded up a bunch of my favorites below. I truly love the Coach ones as it's great quality leather (that you know will stand the test of time) with a ton of color options and can be monogrammed (sold?!)! On the other hand, I'm really loving the more structured ones, such as those from Tory Burch and Sophie Hulme. I'm also a sucker for anything pastel (specifically in hues of pink and blue) so this Rag & Bone one is calling my name! Decisions.. decisions... which one do you like the best?! HELP!  
1. Gigi New York Kelly Saddle Bag // 2. Sophie Hulme Medium Saddle Bag // 
3. Meli Melo Ortensia Saddle Bag // 4. Olivia Clergue Marisa Saddle Bag // 
5. Loeffler Randall Large Saddle Bag // 6. Tory Burch Leather Saddlebag // 
7. Rebecca Minkoff Unlined Saddle Bag // 8. Rag & Bone Mini Flight Saddle Bag // 9. Marc Jacobs 'Gotham' Saddle Bag // 10. Coach Saddle Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment