Friday, March 18, 2016

Polka Dots & Leopard Pt. 1








Happy Friday everyone! I don't know about you, but this week has really been a drag. I honestly kept thinking Tuesday was Thursday and yesterday was Friday. Needless to say, I am so happy the weekend is finally in sight! 

If you follow me on Instagram, then you've seen me wear this Who What Wear blouse numerous times already. I hope you're not too sick of it yet, because I seriously love it. I think it's important to show different ways to style closet basics, like a good blouse, because honestly, we all wear the clothes in our closet more than once!

 I have another post tee'd up for next week with another way to style it, so stay tuned! 

Blazer: ASOS // Blouse: Who What Wear // Jeans: J. Brand // Flats: Tory Burch // Bag: A.L.C. (old, but more A.L.C. bags here) // Necklace: Lord & Taylor // Sunnies: Karen Walker 




No comments:

Post a Comment