Thursday, March 31, 2016

Orange Lace Midi Skirt


Sleeveless Button Up: COS (old, more blouses here from COS) // 
Skirt: Banana Republic // Heels: Nine West (similar here) // Clutch: Clare V. // Sunnies: Karen Walker


It's finally Thursday, which means I am only TWO DAYS away from vacation!!! Can you tell I'm excited?? We're heading to the Grand Caymans for a week and I could not be more thrilled. This girl needs a tan and some R&R STAT. 

I picked up this lace midi skirt during an extra 40% off sale at Banana Republic recently and I am OBSESSED. I love it to pieces. Also, weird observation I made after bringing this home is that the only two articles of clothing I own that are orange are skirts... kinda weird right? 

Anways, thank you so much for coming by! Hope you all have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment