Monday, March 14, 2016

Floral Drop Waist Dress









Happy Monday!

I absolutely love this dress. I found it on super sale at Loft two weekends ago and I couldn't resist picking it up. It's lightweight, perfect for the office or date night, and the drop waist is a tad flirty! I was also thinking this would be the perfect dress for Easter Sunday, which is approaching quite fast! Also, these Sam Edelman heels (linked below) are so comfy and chic, I can't recommend them enough (and a perfect afford dupe for the Stuart Weitzman pair)! 

Dress: Loft (on sale with additional 40% off!) // Shoes: Sam Edelman (so obsessed -- everyone needs a pair of these!) // Cross-body: Old Navy (bet you weren't expecting that! This color is no longer available, but other colors here) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: David Yurman   

No comments:

Post a Comment