Monday, March 28, 2016

A Grey Day in Newport, RI


We took a day trip down to Newport, RI over the weekend and man was it FREEZING! 


Basically froze taking the pictures without my coat on. These were taking at Second Beach, which I cannot wait to go back to when it's bathing suit weather! 



Drove down Ocean Drive (a must do when in Newport) and stopped to snap some pictures at this little cove right on the side of the road. 








And obviously had to go to Castle Hill Inn (where we got married, see recap posts here, here, and here!). We ended up eating a delicious lunch there and enjoyed the views. 












This is my "oh heyyy I'm freaking freezing" shot. 



Outfit details:

Cocoon Coat: J. Crew (NA, more coats on sale here!) // Top: J. Crew Factory // Jeans: Target // Shoes: Zara (love these newer ones here!) // Tote: Nordstrom (more fringe bags here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

Xo, MacKenzie 

6 comments:

  1. Obsessed with your J.Crew coat! I have it in camel, but I love it in pink!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much!! I love this cocoon coat and wish I could have it in every color! I also am a HUGE fan of your blog!!

      Delete
  2. That coat is so glam, and I love the shoes too! What a fun trip!

    http://www.noellejulia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! It was such a great day, but I will admit, the shoes were totally not appropriate for the weather or climbing on the rocks :) haha

      Xo, MacKenzie

      Delete
  3. This looks so fun!! That bag is amazing, too :) Cute look!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maggie!

      Xo, MacKenzie

      Delete