Monday, March 21, 2016

101 Dalmatians


Is it just me or does this outfit remind you of 101 Dalmatians?! So many spots!


Blouse: Who What Wear // Skirt: Who What Wear (not sold online anymore but still available in some stores I think!) // Clutch: Clare V. // Heels: Zara (super similar here)  // Sunnies: Karen Walker 


I hope you're not sick of seeing this blouse yet, because I love it oh so much! In fact, I love it so much I went out and purchased this skirt in the same pattern (#sorrynotsorry).


My reasoning for styling this shirt twice on the blog is that I think it's important to learn how to re-style the articles of clothing hanging in your closet. If we're being honest, we can't all afford to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe once a week (even if we wish we could!). I've worn this blouse with a lot of different items in my closet -- skirts, pants, layered under dresses -- you name it, I've likely done it. So I figured it would be helpful to showcase those looks here on the blog! 


Last week, I showed this blouse paired with my favorite pink blazer (you can find this post here). I'm going to re-style that same blazer style a little differently on the blog this week, so stay tuned!

Happy Monday!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment