Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekly Instagram Recap

Happy (Oscars) Sunday! I can't believe how much of a whirlwind these past two weeks have been. I have been up and down the East Coast and then back again, which is exactly why I have done just about nothing this weekend (and I love it!). 


A Comfy work outfit from two weeks ago. 

Vest: Banana Republic (no longer available, but this chambray version is great!) // Turtleneck: Loft // Pants: Loft // Shoes: Target (old)


The heels were definitely not weather appropriate... 


All about them blues.
Shirt: H&M (old, similar here) // Scarf: Gap (old) // Coat: J. Crew (on sale!) // Jeans: Free People (other Flared Jeans here)


Loving all of Target's home collection recently! 


Restyled this amazing BB Dakota green lace dress, which I last wore to a friend's wedding (seen on the left) but adding my go-to Theory blazer (similar here) with OTK boots, to make it more work (and weather) appropriate!



A Valentine's Day themed outfit.

Turtleneck: J. Crew (on sale!) // Dress: Banana Republic (old, another great red dress here) // Shoes: Zara (no longer available, similar here) // Necklace: BaubleBar (no longer available, another great tassel necklace here)


Dolce Vita designed a collection of shoes and bags for Target and I love. These boots are part of the collection and for only $35, the quality and comfort are great. I'm also loving this saddle bag (on trend and only $25!).  


{ What I packed for Montreal }

My hubby and I travelled to Montreal over President's Day weekend. We came back on that Monday evening and then I headed down to D.C. first thing Tuesday morning for a work trip. 


My travel #OOTD -- while I always prefer a comfy outfit when flying, I had to head right to a client meeting, so business professional it was!

Dress: ASOS (last seen here) // Blazer: Theory via. TJ Maxx (similar) // Boots: Stuart Weitzman


Goodbye freezing Boston!


Top: WhoWhatWear (Can't find this exact top online but same patterned shirt here. I need the skirt too) // Skirt: Banana Republic (old, similar here) // Shoes: Salvatore Ferragmo


I was able to meet up with one of my best friends while down there. We grabbed dinner and drinks at Founding Farmers -- such a great restaurant! 


Blouse: Loft (on sale!) // Skirt: Express (old, similar here) // Heels: Nordstrom Rack 


I squeezed in a quick run on Thursday night and man, was it rough! I hadn't been to the gym in a week and I could feel it. 


Top: Lucy // Pants: Zella via Nordstrom // Sneakers: Asics


Quick change post-gym to grab dinner at the hotel. I was teetering between exhaustion and hunger, so my choices were just to go to bed or get dressed and go eat... hunger won!


Friday's call for bacon, am I right!? 


I wore this to travel back to Boston on Friday! Rewore this blazer and boots (so I wouldn't have to pack them!) and paired it with a comfy striped tunic and Loft leggings


Cute tabletop decor at the hotel I stayed at.


Once I landed back in Boston, I hopped in my car and drove down to NJ! A bunch of my friends ad I were all getting together for an engagement brunch for one of our good friends!


Blouse: Banana Republic (other blouses here) // Jacket: Cupcakes & Cashmere // Jeans: American Eagle // Boots: UGG (no longer available) 

We headed to Parker & Quinn for brunch on Saturday and it was a blast! Such a great restaurant, very accommodating of my food allergies (always a plus in my book), and they put up with 13 girls catching up and boozing it up. God bless them. 


The floor was my favorite part of the restaurant! #ihavethisthingwithfloors

After brunch, I hopped back into my car to drive back to MA! While it was a really long day, I'm so happy I made the trip down. It's always nice to see and catch-up with friends!


Woke up on Sunday and headed to a friend's Baby Shower. I am still so in love with this ASOS midi skirt (last seen here on the blog and other pink midi skirts here). 


Picked up fresh roses at Whole Foods while running errands. 




Squeezed in another quick run in after errands (gotta keep the momentum going!). I keep trying to match my outfits to my sneakers, but I think I need to dial this back as the color craze is getting to be a bit much!


Back to the office on Monday of this week in a Primark blouse, Loft skirt (on sale!), Target heels, and Free People faux fur coat (old, similar here). 


Shirt: J. Crew // Faux Fur Vest: Topshop (no longer available, others here) // Jeans: J. Crew Factory // Necklace: BaubleBar


Sweatshirt: J. Crew (old) // Blouse: Target (similar) // Jeans: Target // Loafers: Zara (similar here)


Hope you guys have a great weekend! 

Xo, MacKenzie 



No comments:

Post a Comment