Thursday, February 11, 2016

NYFW Events with Eventbrite

Happy Thursday! The weekend is in sight and I am pretty darn happy about it, how about you?!

I can't believe that NYFW is already here! I'm always so sad once it's all over, thinking that I need to wait another 6 months to see next season's beautiful looks, and then,BAM, here it is again. A week filled with beautiful new clothes/shoes/accessories to envision wearing next season. 

{ via }

It is one of my biggest dreams to attend a runway show at NYFW. I think I would absolutely die of happiness. One day my friends.. one day! While attending actual runway shows can be very difficult given the limited number of seats and the extremely long VIP list, there are different events you can attend in the city to still feel like you are part of it all! 

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Eventbrite, but in case you're not,  it's an online self-ticketing platform which allows you to search and sell tickets to local events. I was perusing the website a couple days ago and noticed they had a page of events dedicated to NYFW (mostly after parties but hey, it's something!). While I don't live in NYC anymore, I wish I had known about these events earlier because I would have made the trip down to go to one and hopefully see some fabulous fashionistas (and to just have some fun)! 

If I were attending NYFW, here's what I would be packing to come along with me for the perfect Day and Night ensembles. 


Layers are key because it is freaking cold out! I'm a firm believed that faux fur can make any day better and I see NYFW to be perfect time to bring out all the faux fur you want! 





A sleek and chic look is perfect for the night out on the town! I love the winter white color of this jumpsuit - just so so good!

Happy Fashion Week everyone! 

Xo, MacKenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment