Monday, February 1, 2016

#myWhoWhatWear

WhoWhatWear's collection finally hit Target stores yesterday and I must say, it truly did not disappoint! I was extremely impressed by the quality of the clothing, especially for the price points! While I didn't walk away with everything I tried on, I really loved pretty much everything. I did walk away with versatile pieces that I'll be able to wear year round and are multipurpose, which I am SO excited about!


I love love loved both this blouse and cape blazer (especially together!). I did end up purchasing the blouse as I really liked the material and it's slightly off-white color. Plus, it has a bow tie, so that basically sold me! It also comes in a royal blue color that is oh-so pretty. While I really really wanted to purchase the blazer, I knew I wouldn't get as much wear out of it so I was good and put it back on the rack (I hate being responsible sometimes). 


This sweater is so great and truly a closet staple. It was very comfy and made of a nice heavy material. I am also OBSESSED with this trench vest, but it unfortunately ran too big for me to buy it. I'm wearing a small (the smallest size offered) and I felt like I was drowning in it! :( I know the fit is meant to be oversized but it was TOO oversized, if that makes any sense! 


This floral print is to die for. I tried on the pencil skirt that also comes in this pattern and it just looked awful on me! I hate when that happens. This asymmetrical fit and flare dress is adorable, but I didn't end up purchasing it because the hem was a bit too tight in my thigh area.


I had to buy this shirtdress. Like absolutely had to. It's so comfy and chic. I cannot wait to wear it! 


I also tried it on in this vertical striped pattern, but decided the black was more practical! 


This blue suede jacket is so great. I love the color and it's very lightweight material. I didn't end up purchasing it, but it did seem to run a bit big! I normally wear a M in jackets and the M was way too big! 


Oh and seriously, how cute are these clutches?! 

The last item I purchased from the collection was this polka dot blouse. They have a ton more patterns online that were not available in my local store; I think I may need to scoop it up in this pattern, as well!. I'll likely wear it to work sometime this week so make sure you're following me on Instagram to see how I style all of these beauties! 


And while these are not part of the collection,  I think they are SO cute (and only $18.99!!). 


Happy Shopping!

Xo, MacKenzie 





2 comments:

  1. I love both shirtdresses and that floral drop waist dress.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great!? I would def recommend the shirtdress to everyone. :)

      Delete