Wednesday, January 20, 2016

How to: Transition a Jumpsuit from Day to Night



Happy Wednesday everyone! If you follow me on Instagram, then you have probably seen both of these looks. I am a jumpsuit fanatic. I love them. They are so effortless and chic, and most importantly, comfy. 

I wore this Express jumpsuit (currently on sale!!) to my office Holiday party back in December. I paired it with a fun necklace (super old from Target) and these strappy sandals from J. Crew. In order to transition this to a day look that is more office appropriate, I layered this turtleneck (also on sale for only $8 and comes in 4 other colors!!) from Target underneath it and paired it with black booties (similar to these). I absolutely adore this jumpsuit and will def be wearing it again! A striped turtleneck would look super cute with this, as would a nice white button down with a colorful scarf or cardigan. I am sure you will be seeing this jumpsuit again soon!

Xo, MacKenzie




  


No comments:

Post a Comment