Monday, January 18, 2016

Chic Athletic Wear


Now that I've been hit with the workout bug, I can't stop browsing around for new workout clothes and accessories! I think my motivation kicks up a notch when I like what I'm wearing, so cute work out clothes are essential. I'm a big fan of colorful sneakers and fun leggings to run in! The more color the better! 

I've decided it's finally time to invest in a Fitbit! I've heard the best things about this model and I really want to be able to track ALL of my exercise and movements throughout the day. While I wish the Fitbits' came in a better colors (HELLO, girls need options and this one needs a gold one to match her watches), I think I can make do with the navy :) 

I'm also in the market for a good gym bag. I really really want to get this MZ Wallace tote for this purpose -- it's cute, practical, and large enough to carry all of my crap! My best friend suggested that I set some workout goals and once I reach them, I should treat myself to the bag. I LOVED this idea. So my big goal is that once I'm able to run 5 miles, I'm buying this beauty! My bestie also suggested to start doing yoga once a week as it really helps with stretching (and stretching is key!). How freaking cute is this yoga mat? It looks like a pink Persian rug...  so, yup, I'm sold! 

Links to the item's pictured above:



Here's to a happy, healthy, and chic 2016! 


1 comment:

  1. The fit on these is perfect, the material is soft and comfortable no matter what the activity and they do not fade, sag or give up on you. For easy dollars, give these mesh leggings shot, see what they can do and how well they fit.

    ReplyDelete