Monday, November 2, 2015

Pink Moto Jacket

How in the world is it already November?! I know I say this all of the time, but seriously, where does time go? I feel like all I did was blink and October was over.

How was everyone's Halloween? I was sick on the couch for most of the weekend so I was unfortunately very lame and did nothing! 

Have I mentioned how much I seriously love this jacket?? I love how the soft pink color is able to be worn with so many different outfits and color schemes. Last time I wore this on the blog, I was wearing it with light-washed jeans and a fur vest. I've also worn it with black pants and a striped top. Next, I think I need to try it out with a dress and come cute booties! 





Outfit Details

Banana Republic Jacket (currently on sale!) // Cami NYC tank // American Eagle jeans // J. Crew Factory shoes (no longer available but same shoe in black here) and sunglasses (old) 


No comments:

Post a Comment