Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekly Recap

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. We were up in NH for our last wedding of the year (#7 to be exact...)! Here's a little recap from the last week. 


Saturday's OOTD for walking around our little downtown of Concord.
Details| Sweater: Nordstrom // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Nine West (old) 



Obsessed with the inside of this restaurant, Saltbox Kitchen!


It's officially candy corn season!! 


The Adam Lippes x Target collection launched last weekend and I am loving all of the plaid! I was able to pick up the sweater above (can't seem to find it online!) and I am on the hunt for this tunic sweater!


These ripped white jeans have been on serious repeat on the weekends. I wore this to Sunday dinner at my parents where we had a mini birthday celebration for the hubs and I (our birthdays are only a week apart).  

Outfit details | Sweater: Zara (old) // Jeans: American Eagle (all denim is Buy One Get One 50% off// Shoes: Sole Society (old) // Scarf: Zara (old, but newer options here and I also just bought this one and this one!) 


My mom bought me these AMAZING UGG BOOTIES for my birthday and I seriously cannot wait wear them. They are SO comfy (the wedge heel is key) and oh so warm. 


Monday's OOTD consisted of an old Loft dress, Theory blazer, and Franco Sarto d'Orsay flats. 



My Birthday was on Thursday and I wore this amazing Banana Republic blouse that I bought while we were out in California and have been waiting for an occasion to wear it! It has three layers and the pleated bottom layer is everything! Also, I FINALLY found a great pair of red heels, thank you Zara!


Treated myself to some new fringe pretties for my birthday <3 Boots are by Ivanka Trump and purchased at Bloomingdales. 


I received my first Rocksbox and I cannot wait to wear all of these goodies! To get your first month of service free, use code "mackenziehaleyxoxo" at checkout! 

 On Saturday morning, we drove up to Meredith, NH for our good friend's wedding, which took place at this gorgeous house right on Lake Winnipesaukee.  


The bride's dress was STUNNING.



I wore this pale blue Jumpsuit to the wedding which I bought for only $43 at Lulu's!



Sunday's OOTD consisted of a cozy sweater and jeans because that was basically all I could manage! 


We stopped and did some outlet shopping on the way home from NH on Sunday and I definitely did some damage at J. Crew! One can never have enough stripes, gingham, and plaid, right?! 

Plaid Shirt: American Eagle


Have a great week!

Xo, MacKenzie 

2 comments:

  1. Aww Happy Belated Birthday!! Those AE jeans are amazing, I need to go and get a pair before the sale ends!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! And their jeans are so good right now!! I've stocked up with the buy one get one sale!

      Delete