Monday, October 26, 2015

Stripes & Flares

Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was pretty low key, which was great. I think the most exciting thing that happened was that I finally got my eyebrows done (HA!) and got fully caught up on Homeland.

So, can we all agree that there's nothing better than a striped top in your closet? My collection is ever growing and I am not sorry about in the slightest! They are SO versatile and can be worn throughout the year. What's also great about stripes is that, while a classic, you can also incorporate them into any trends for that season. For example, in this post, I paired an everyday top with flared jeans and a fringe tote. By adding the blazer to this outfit, it helps keep the look not overwhelming 70's-ish because that's not really my style! I will say though, I love how these flares elongate my frame and make me feel so tall! 


I'm also just realizing that I am wearing all J. Crew in these pictures... #jcrewaddict #sorrynotsorry. 








J. Crew Blazer // J. Crew Factory top and jeans // BaubleBar Monogram Necklace // Nordstrom Bag (no longer available, similar bags here) // 
Target Mules // Michael Kors Watch // Karen Walker Sunnies



No comments:

Post a Comment