Monday, October 12, 2015

Shearling Bomber Jacket

Guys, I am OBSESSED with this fleece bomber jacket from the Adam Lippes x Target collection! I just picked it up over the weekend in store (I'm assuming I got lucky and picked up someone's return!). I was worried about the sizing of this jacket, because every picture I have seen online made it seem super boxy, which it kind of is (so fair warning), but I made it work by sizing down one size. 


I typically wear a small or medium, but this is actually an XS. I think by sizing down, it really helps with the boxiness of the jacket. From what I can tell, the style and fit of this jacket is meant to be a bit cropped anyway, so I didn't find a problem with sizing down in terms of length. 

While the plaid is obviously great for Fall/Winter, I LOVE the neutral tones of this jacket, as they really help to make this a versatile piece in your closet. 


Another great feature of this jacket is the quilted inside. It adds an extra layer of warmth and ups the comfy factor! 


Oh and did I mention the zipper has a TASSEL on it?!? I died (and was basically sold haha). 






There are still some sizes available online! If you are unable to find your size online, definitely utilize the "find in a store near you" function to see if you can grab it in store somewhere. 


Outfit details
Jacket: Adam Lippes x Target // Shirt: Target // Jeans: American Eagle (currently buy one, get one 50% off!!) // Booties: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom // Bag: Nordstrom (no longer available but similar styles here) // Earrings: BaubleBar // Sunnies: Karen Walker 


Xo, MacKenzie




No comments:

Post a Comment