Friday, October 16, 2015

Mad for Plaid

TGIF people!! So happy it's finally Friday. Short weeks always seem to go by the slowest for me. However, thankfully today is a short day for me as I'm headed down to NYC to visit my sister, who's been interning there during her Fall semester! 

While I'm always a fan of plaid (you can wear it all year round people!), the best plaid merchandise is always released in the Fall and Winter. I can't seem to get enough of it, as I've been adding many plaid scarves, sweaters, dresses, jackets, and shirts to my shopping wish list. Below is a round up of some of my favorite plaid items that I've found around the web. I am especially lusting over this coat, this poncho, and this dress!  



I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment