Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weekly Recap

And in a blink of an eye, the week is over like that! This week, while super busy, seemed to go by soooo slowly. Needless to say, I am SO happy the weekend is finally here. I plan to take it easy and do...well... not much! I could really use a few lazy days or vegging out on the couch :)


Pretty new Kendra Scott earrings I bought while up in Rochester. 


Tuesday was a BIG day because we FINALLY HAD BEDROOM FURNITURE DELIVERED!!! Hallelujah, no more sleeping on the floor for this girl! We purchased it from Jordan's Furniture and we couldn't be happier. Here's the link to the furniture, and yes, it looks WAY better in person. Now all I need is to buy a lamp for that nightstand and get something hung up on the wall. 


Monday's outfit details | Dress: CeCe via Lord & Taylor (my favorite purchase from my trip to Rochester!) // Shoes: Target 
Tuesday's outfit details | Sweater: Primark, not available online // Jeans: American Eagle (comfiest jeans EVER and so affordable. Also AE is having a buy one get one 50% off sale on all denim!!) // Flats: Target (old) // Headband: J. Crew
Wednesday's outfit details | Blouse: Nordstrom // Skirt: Prabal Gurung X Target (old) // Vest: Ann Taylor (no longer available online but similar here) // Flats: Zara (also pictured below)




Thursday outfit details | Top: Loft (on sale!) // Jeans: J. Brand // Shoes: Kate Spade (via TJ Maxx, old)
Friday outfit details | Sweater: Banana Republic (on sale!) // Flares: Free People // Necklace: vintage


Cutest mug I purchased at Anthropologie for the office. I couldn't resist this as "Hello There" is my favorite greeting <3


New in: BaubleBar Pearl Broom Ear Jackets. LOVE. So obsessed with them. 


I finally caved and bought myself a Minnie & Emma custom phone case! While definitely a bit pricey, it is worth every penny! The quality is great and it's just simple pretty to look at!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment