Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekly Recap

Happy Monday pretties! 

I'm thinking of starting up a weekly recap post to show you guys my daily outfits (which I usually share on Instagram - follow me here: @mackenziehaley) and to simply share what's been going on in my life! Hopefully you all enjoy it and if not, then please let me know, so I don't write posts that you could care less about! hah


Outfit 1: I wore this last Friday to work and cannot tell you guys how many compliments I received on it! Since the 70's are coming back in full swing, I decided to buy a pair of flared jeans just to see if I could pull them off. I must admit, I am kind of obsessed with them. They make me feel SUPER tall and lean, which I appreciate as I am a kind of a shorty. The only downfall is I have to wear REALLY tall shoes with them (or eventually go get them hemmed a bit), but this is something I can easily get over haha. 

Details: Primark top (only $15!!) and Free People jeans (purchased at Nordstrom)

Outfit 2 Details: Piperlime dress (super old) 

Outfit 3: The minute I laid eyes on this blazer (and then saw the crazy price), I knew I would not be leaving TJ Maxx without it! Full retail price, this blazer cost $675 (insert monkey covering eyes emoji here), but it was marked down to only $60!!!! You guys, that is literally 9% of the price. SO good. While, yes the bargain is amazing, this blazer itself is everything. The quality is like no other I own and I love that it's bit oversized. I'll be able to style it in so many different ways throughout all seasons. WOOHOO! 

Details: Theory Blazer (via TJ Maxx) and Francesca's Collections dress (old). 


Kyle and I attended our friend's wedding on Saturday, which was the perfect excuse for me to hit up the Dry Bar for a blow out. I wore the above to the appointment and to run errands prior to the wedding.

Details: Gap shirt (old, similar here), Target shorts, Sole Society sandals (no longer available), Tory Burch bucketbag (older and no longer available, but similar here)


I wish I could get a blowout everyday!! 


I purchased this dress at Nordstrom's last week for the wedding and it is just perfect. So lightweight and the fit is just perfect. I felt comfortable all night and was able to dance the night away! 

Details: BB Dakota dress (via Nordstrom), Nine West Heels, and Madewell bracelet.



The hubs was looking pretty spiffy at the wedding, as well. No lie, he planned this outfit a week in advance! 


I wore these earrings with the green lace dress to the wedding. I have a hard time wearing necklaces or even most bracelets for that matter,with lace because I feel they always catch and snag the lace! These earrings added a touch of fun to the outfit without being too much. Plus, I'm a sucker for anything gold and white so, you know, these were perfect!

Details: Aqua earrings via Bloomingdales - on sale for $9!!


Hope you all have a great week!

Xo, MacKenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment