Friday, September 11, 2015

Primark Store Opening Event

I was lucky enough to attend the grand opening of Primark's Boston flagship store in Downtown Crossing on Wednesday evening!! If you're not familiar with Primark, let me open your eyes and blow your mind! Primark is Europe's go-to retailer for fast fashion -- I like to think of it as H&M on speed -- seriously, think trendy clothes at CRAZYYY affordable prices. 



When I studied abroad in England a few years back, my friends and I basically lived at Primark for all essentials. They not only offer clothing for both men, women, and children, but also have a home section! We got EVERYTHING there -- shorts, dresses, shoes, sheets, make-up wipes, the list goes on. 

So when I was invited to the opening, it was a NO BRAINER as I have been waiting YEARS for Primark to arrive in the good ol' US of A. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint! The space itself is amazing. Four floors filled with chunky knits, faux fur, accessories for days, trendy shoes, oversized sweaters, etc. It was just TOO good (I obviously walked away with some goodies). 





What I wore to the event: Theory oversized blazer (found at TJ Maxx on super cray cray sale, but similar style here), Francesca's dress, Nine West heels (also found at TJ Maxx, but similar here), and Coach bag. 


The hubs was able to attend the store opening with me and he had so much fun. It was a nice excuse for a mid-week date night! Also, can we discuss how well he did with his outfit? He was getting compliments left and right! 


I regret not buying this adorable heart pillow -- it was only $5!!! gahhhh


What I especially loved was that Primark paid tribute to the original occupier of the building, Filene's! 

Primark is officially open to the public, as of today, so go get shopping people!! I promise you won't regret it!

Xo, MacKenzie


** all photos taken via my iPhone 6+






No comments:

Post a Comment