Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Chic Flats for Fall

Happy Hump Day y'all!! I can't believe tomorrow is OCTOBER (it also happens to be my birthday!). While its pouring rain and humid as h*ll out there, my mind is fully focused on Fall clothing! There is nothing better than cozy sweaters, comfy jeans, and good pair of booties (in my opinion). While booties are amazing, and a favorite of mine, they tend to get all of our attention during the colder months. However, I think a chic pair of flats can really go a long way and can vamp up your Fall wardrobe when boots and booties just won't work.

I've rounded up a whole bunch of my favorites that will take you from Fall all the way through Spring! 



(from left to right)
1. Nicholas Kirkwood point toe flats (on my wish list!!)
2. M.Gemi Felize moccasins 
3. Everlane point toe flats
4. Vince d'Orsay flat 
7. Topshop Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat (obsessed with the tassels on these!!)
10. Jeffrey Campbell Suede Flat (the bows!!!)

Happy Shopping!

Xo, MacKenzie





No comments:

Post a Comment