Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#NSale Top Picks

Hi everyone! While I'm sure you have all seen a million #Nsale round ups, I figured I would share my favorites, as well, since it is one of the best sales of the year! What I love about this sale is that it includes a wide variety of merchandise and is on ALL NEW MERCHANDISE. It's the perfect excuse to get all your Fall goodies on sale. You have until August 3rd to shop this sale; however, things are selling out fast so I suggest not waiting too long to purchase anything on your wish list!


Halogen Hat ($37) // Stila Lip Glaze Collection ($25) // BP Faux Fur Stole ($31.90) // Clinique Moisturizer ($38 - I have this and love it! So good for sensitive dry skin!!) // Kate Spade Cross Body ($98.90) // Gorjana Ring ($49.50) // Viktor & Rolf Refillable Perfume Collection ($140) - I love this scent!! // Tory Burch Sunglasses ($139.90) // Sonix iPhone Case ($22.90)




This sale is the PERFECT opportunity to stock up on cozy sweaters, knits, and my favorite faux fur essentials for Fall and Winter! I couldn't say no to this faux fur vest





Now what's a good sale without stocking up shoes?! So many great boots and pumps available for great prices.

Sam Edelman Over-The-Knee Boots ($189.90) - literally to DIE for!! // Cole Haan Booties ($184.90) // Sam Edelman Half d'Orsay Pump ($79.90) // Dolce Vita Over-The-Knee Boots ($179.90) - LOVE this color! // Sam Edelman Scalloped Flats ($64.90) // Hunter Rain Boots ($169.90) - a must in every closet! // Dolce Vita Bootie ($84.90) // Jessica Simpson Ankle Strap Pump ($69.90) // Steve Madden Fringe Sandal ($86.80) - want these so bad!!  


Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment