Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Sunnies

(from right to left)
Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer (their a classic for a reason people!) // Prada Cat's-Eye Sunglasses


Summer is here folks!! Well, I know not technically (only a few more days!), but let's be honest, this heat and humidity is real and that means it's summer. It's time to get your sunnies, bathing suits, and a good book ready and get your butt to the beach. 

 A cute pair of sunnies is a MUST have for the summer season (and really all year round)! A fun mirrored pair is always a good idea and I have a few listed above that are in all price points! I'm also one for investing in a new pair of sunnies once a year or so! I wear my Karen Walker Number Ones pretty much all the time (best money I've spent in a while)! I've been eyeing Prada's new cat eye sunnies (pictured above) for a while, but I also REALLY love the Illesteva Mirrored sunnies (also pictured above) because they incorporate the mirrored trend and tortoiseshell (my fav)!

Ugh... which to choose?! Stay tuned to see :)

XO, MacKenzie 



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE mirrored sunglasses for summer! I have two pairs that I wear all the time!! These are great choices!

    Kendal | Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!! I just bought my first pair a couple of months ago and I'm obsessed! I'm feeling like I need to add another to my closet :)

      Delete
  2. Ooo love these! Especially the turtle shell and nude tones.

    Samantha
    Morning Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the nude tones for summer! There a little lighter and refreshing! But I really have my eye on the Illesteva tortoiseshell and mirrored sunnies, so we shall see! So many choices :)

      Delete