Saturday, June 13, 2015

Feelin the Fringe




While I cannot sit here and say that I'm typically someone who has been drawn to fringe in the past, I will admit I have seen some items that have caught my eye recently! The reason for that could be that it's EVERYWHERE right now, but besides that, there are some nice ways to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe without overdoing it or straying from your personal tastes.

If you, like me, are looking to give it a try, stick to one accessory to start and see how it goes! I randomly stumbled upon this skirt while perusing the internet and am thinking I may have to get it. I find it so simple and on trend without it screaming "HEY I'M WEARING FRINGE!". 

Steve Madden Fringe Heels // Very Volatile Fringe Sandal // 
Kate Spade Suede Fringe Bag (obsessed and also comings in black!!)
ASOS dress (The chicest fringe dress I've ever seen and is also affordable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment