Sunday, May 31, 2015

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's been over 5 months since my last post. To say that life has just carried me away would be an understatement. Between working full time and planning a wedding, I feel like I didn't have time for much else (I'm sure some of you can relate)! 

So, yes, WE'RE MARRIED! I'm a wife! Woah.. that's still kind of weird to say, but to be honest, I don't really feel any different! We've already been together for 10 years and living together for almost 2 so not much has changed on that front. I think the weirdest thing is hearing him introduce me as his wife. Now THAT, I like a lot :) I also love seeing him wear a wedding band. Is that weird? I don't think so! 

For my first post back in the blogging world, I thought I would share a few quick photos from our wedding day. I don't have the whole lot back yet, but our amazing photographer sent us a sneak peek and I nearly died. I am in love. 

I'll be sharing more details of our big day and honeymoon in the next few weeks so stay tuned!









Venue | Castle Hill Inn in Newport, RI
Florals | Stoneblossum Florals & Event Design
Cake | Confectionery Designs
Table Linens | Rentals Unlimited 
Invitations | Vera Wang


I think this last picture is my favorite (so far!)!

Xo, MacKenzie 


No comments:

Post a Comment