Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Navy Fur


Photography by Ruth Eileen Photography

Jacket: Forever21 (on sale!) // Turtleneck: unknown // Pants: J. Crew // Shoes: J. Crew (old) // Clutch: Kate Spade (old) // Earrings: BaubleBar // Sunnies: Karen Walker 

This may be one of favorite outfits to date! It's overall very simple and minimalistic, but the fur really brings the outfit alive. It's that type of outfit that doesn't have a lot to it, but says so much. I feel super confident in this outfit, like I could take on the world or something! 

I freaking love this faux fur jacket I stumbled upon a few weeks ago. The best part? It truly didn't break the bank... it was only $45 (and now on sale for even less)!!  This outfit also demonstrates how easy it is to pair navy and black together. 

I hope you all have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie 




1 comment:

  1. you have gorgeous hair, and i love the color of your fur!

    ReplyDelete