Thursday, December 18, 2014

Festive Finds

You guys... CHRISTMAS IS IN 1 WEEK!!! Where in the world did time go? The holiday season reallyyyy snuck up on me this year and I'm pretty disappointed by it. I really love the holidays. I love picking out a tree, decorating the tree, listening to Baby, It's Cold Outside on repeat, and watching the Grinch 100 times (my sister and I can recite the entire movie... in the Grinch voice... I'm not even kidding). 

However, this year, work has been quite hectic and I find myself a bit sad that I'm not filled with Merry and Cheer.  Truthfully, I'm exhausted and am hopeful I can take a few days off around Christmas. This girl needs to chill. Big time!

As I write this, I'm watching Home Alone ("KEVIN!!!!!") and figured it was time to for me to start making more of an effort to get into the holiday spirit. So naturally, I went looking for festive finds around the web and felt like I needed to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment