Monday, November 17, 2014

Top 5 Handbags for Winter


I've said it before and I'll say it again... I am a bag lady. Bags are always the first thing I want to buy and I consider them an investment, because if you buy a good quality bag, you'll have it forever! Since Winter is fasttt approaching and us girls are looking to switch up our bag game, I figured I would put together my Top 5 Bags that I'm loving right now!

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli: I have this Pashli in white (as I'm sure you've seen ALL over my blog) and I am in love. I lusted over this bag for months and months and months. When I finally pulled the trigger and bought it, I literally skipped out of Barneys NY and strutted my stuff down Madison Avenue with a massive smile on my face. True story. This cobalt blue is to die for and is a perfect winter hue that will go with anything and everything. It's bold and subdued all at the same time. 

Elisabetta Slouch Handbag via Mark and Graham: I've had my eye on this bag for a while now. What first caught my eye was the classic silhouette. It quite literally timeless. The second thing that caught my eye was the leather. Even from just the picture, you can tell it's great quality; and super supple and soft! It comes in a few different colors, but this grey one has my name all over it. Oh, and did I mention you can MONOGRAM it? Done and done. 

Kate Spade New York Evening Belles Mini Feather Bag: OK, but seriously, could this bag get any cuter? It is SO fun and flirty, and quite perfect for all Holiday related parties. 

J. Crew Shearling Satchel: Shearling is everywhere right now and you will not hear this girl complaining. This is what we call a subtle showstopper. It's not in your face, but people walking by you carrying this will notice and be envious. 

Tory Burch Robinson Pebbled Mini Square Tote: I love Tory Burch's Robinson collection. It's always a classic style, but every season she changes it up with different sizes, colors, and leather.  This red is bold and I love it. It will make any outfit pop and lighten up your mood when your trudging through the snow and wishing for warmer weather. It's the little things that get us through the cold, right?! 

Xo, MacKenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment