Thursday, November 13, 2014

How To: Re-Wear Bridesmaid Dresses

Hi everyone! Long time no chat. So sorry for my absence these past few weeks! Work (and just life) has taken up quite a bit of my time, but I promise I will be back to regular programming soon!

So, for today's post, let's talk bridesmaid dresses. While I feel like EVERY bride wants their best girls to be able to wear their bridesmaid dresses again (including myself!), sometimes it's hard to get that notion of a bridesmaid dress out of your head. This usually means it stays in the back of your closet... likely forever.. or at least until you move and are forced to clean out your closet. 

When Weddington Way asked me to pick out a bridesmaid dress of my liking from their awesome collection (brides to be - if you're still looking for dress options, I definitely suggest you take a look!) and style it for both a wedding and weekend look, I jumped right on board! Below are two different ways to style this beautiful Grace bridesmaid dress (SO obsessed with the scalloped neckline <3)! 

Wedding 




Weekend Look 

Layer a white button down under a strapless dress for a super chic look that can be dressed up or down!


Shirt // Lipstick // Bow // Bag // Earrings // Belt // Jacket // Shoes 


Thanks for stopping by!

Xo, MacKenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment