Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Wish List




You guys, I seriously can't believe that the Holidays are already here! I don't even know where the last year went. While thinking about what I'd like to add to my Christmas wish list, I figured I would do some browsing and see what spoke to me. Looks like all things pink, gold, and grey did just that! I also included some beauty and hair products into the mix, which is generally something I really don't like buying for myself! Not to mention I seriously hate wearing make-up and very rarely do so. But I think it's time for me to make more of an effort to integrate some make-up basics into my daily routine, slowly but surely. I have extremely sensitive dry skin that is also very susceptible to eczema so it's very important for me to buy products that won't hurt or irritate my skin. Clinique is my go to! It's great for sensitive skin and a recommended brand by my dermatologist. So, I figured I would start there! 

I can't get over how obsessed I am with that Kate Spade belt - I would 100% wear this all year round, so this may need to be a treat from myself. I also love love those faux fur mittens. They definitely will brighten my mood when its 0 degrees outside!  The David Yurman bracelet is something I've had my eye on for a longggg time and I can't get over how freaking amazing that Tory Burch watch it. 

But enough about me, what is on your Chrsitmas Wish List this year? Anything special you're hoping Santa brings you?

I hope you all have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie 


1 comment:

  1. That Kate Spade bag is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete