Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Feelin' Country




Dress: Francesca's c/o (unavailable online) // Sweater: Target // Scarf: Zara (old) // Boots: Frye // Bag: Tory Burch (old) // Earrings: Francesca's c/o (unavailable online) // Sunnies: Karen Walker


When I received this beautiful dress and earrings from Francesa's, I couldn't wait to style them! I love the lace detail at the hem of the dress. What's really great, thought, is that this dress can be worn throughout the year. It's perfect for the warm months, but also great with a sweater and boots! TBD on how to wear this in 30 degree weather, but look out for a post styling this for the chilly winter months ahead!

Also, I can't say enough how much fun I had shooting this post (and more!) with Ruthie! Thank you again, Ruthie!! 






2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I like how you showed how the blanket scarf can be worn in many ways. Seriously love!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Plaid Scarf!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete