Friday, November 14, 2014

Fab Finds Friday vol. 10




Happy Friday everyone! Just wanted to drop a quick hello and wish you all a happy weekend ahead! I've put together a few things that I am currently loving to share with you all today. It's likely not shocking that there is plaid and sparkles all over... I mean, HELLO the holidays are basically here, which is really quite scary! 

Any who, back to the pretty things shown above! I'm in LOVE with that navy and gold tote and truly cannot get enough of the plaid cocoon coat (and it's at SUCH an affordable price!). Also, that iPhone case needs to be made for the 6 plus STAT. The glitter pumps are perfect for NYE festivities and I love the idea of pairing that sequin skirt with a chunky sweater and a simple black pump.  

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Xo, MacKenzie 


No comments:

Post a Comment