Friday, September 5, 2014

NYFW Spring 2015 RTW: Recap Pt. 1

Hi guys!! Sorry I've been so MIA recently. With being away the last two weekends (the Hamptons and NH), a serious sunburn all over my face and body (really not a good look), and work being insane, I have had little time for new posts. But I'm back and what better time for a new post then my first NYFW recap!! 

NYFW is one of my favorite times of the year so let's dig in!

RED Valentino 


I LOVE this collection! It's super fun, a little quirky, and filled with so many amazing details, prints, and fabrics.

I've never met a stripe I didn't like! 

                      

Print mixing amazingness.


I <3 white on white.


ADORE this sheer floral detailed dress - so feminine and flirty! 



BCBG Max Azria

I feel like BCBG never disappoints. This collection is a watercolor dream filled with sheer and flowing gowns in beautiful pastels and subtle floral prints - it's literally as if you walked into a Monet painting! There is also a little Grecian feel to this collection with the ease and draping of the fabrics. GAH I just love it all!   










Joie is always a great go-to for comfy and cute basics. I am DYING for this beautiful skirt and the yellow overcoat!







There is nothing to dislike about Tadashi's Spring collection! I love the lace, blues and whites, and intricate details in all of the pieces. Also, it's pretty clear the sheer trend is sticking around - it's all over the runway!









I can't get enough of this collection. It's so modern and girly and let's be honest, I've never said no to a bow! I'm also loving how a few of these pieces look like they have the candy dots all over them!









Can't wait to see what Day 2 brings!!

Xo, MacKenzie

**all images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment