Monday, September 15, 2014

Messy Bun // Red Lip


Shirt: Madewell // Faux Leather Leggings: Nordstrom Rack // Shoes: Nordstrom Rack // Bag: A.L.C. // 
Watch: MK // Sunnies: ASOS

I hope you guys had a nice weekend! I did a bit of shopping this weekend and I found these fun faux leather leggings for $25 at Nordstrom Rack... so obvs I had to take them home! They are SO comfy and fit better than most that I've tried on. What I love about these pants is that they are really versatile, especially now that Fall is here! This chambray shirt gives them a more relaxed vibe (would have looked cute with sneakers too!), but I also wore them out on Saturday night with a silk blouse. Totally going to rock these with a white button down, jean jacket, and my Keds too! 

Have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment