Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Floppy Hat


Shirt: Old Navy // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Target // Hat: borrowed from my Sis // Watch: MK // 
Sunnies: Karen Walker

If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen that I had tried on this blouse at Old Navy over the weekend (with these jeans on, might I add!). After trying it on, I knew it would be a great versatile piece for the Fall and at only $15, how could I say no?? It also comes in a bunch of different colors (navy, light blue, and pink), so if you're not wanting it in grey, the other colors are great too! 

While on my weekly Target trip, I found these heels and nearly died. They are SO chic and affordable (only $40!). They are part of the Sam & Libby collection, which I'm seriously loving. Their Fall shoe collection is on point!

Have a good one!

Xo, MacKenzie



1 comment: