Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall Staples


It's officially Fall and I could not be more excited! It's my absolute favorite season. Any time I can curl up in a big sweater, jeans, and booties is just about my favorite thing! To get you guys prepared for the cooler temps, I've put together a list of my go-to Fall Staples!

A chunky knit is a must.
Plaid anything.
Boyfriend jeans are comfy and super chic.
Slip-on sneakers make any outfit instantly cool.
Aztec print blazer to keep your wardrobe a little bright.
Fun sunnies to contrast a darker wardrobe pallet.
A satin cami perfect for layering.
A classic bootie.
(Faux) fur anything.
Pearls everywhere (people keep saying pearls are "back," but I never thought they were "out"!)
A timeless shirtdress (also a great layering tool).

Happy Shopping!

Xo, MacKenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment