Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Brand Spotlight: Lulu and Georgia



I have definitely been in a sort-of "nesting" mode lately. Ever since Kyle and I moved in together, got engaged, and are now planning a wedding, all I can think about is our next place (maybe our first house?!?) that we can go all out and decorate. We unfortunately don't have that luxury right now, as the walls of our apartment are made of concrete (our building is veryyyy old) and I can't hang a damn thing on the walls... it is literally the worst! 

While I'm limited to what I can buy for our place currently, I have been collecting some things for the future as well as just cumulating a very long To Buy list! I love love love Lulu & Georgia, the cutest interior decor website around. It offers such chic and affordable options for your home - from comfy chairs, to lamp sets, to cute prints, and their rugs are amazing (I am literally dying for the one above)!

If you're in the midst of freshening up your space or your starting from scratch, I highly suggest you head on over to their site; I promise you won't be disappointed!

Xo, MacKenzie

1 comment: