Monday, September 8, 2014

Blue and White Striped Mini

Happy Monday y'all! 


I am in LOVE with this little dress I scooped up at Lord & Taylor recently. It's so comfy and fits like a glove!


What did you guys do this weekend? Kyle and I stayed in both nights (it was SO nice) and just lounged around. Sometimes you need weekends like that to recharge, especially before a busy week ahead! 


Dress: Lord & Taylor (similar here) // Shoes: Steve Madden (old) // Necklace: Lord & Taylor (similar here) // Bag: Tory Burch (old) // Watch: MK // Ring: Lord & Taylor // Sunnies: Karen Walker 


In writing this, I'm realizing that most of my outfit is from Lord & Taylor! Do you guys shop there as often as I do? It's always my mom and I's first stop when we hit up the mall! They always have such a great selection at a variety of prices. I was able to snag both this necklace and dress on sale, along with my new ring (that I am uhhbsessed with) on major sale. 

Hope you all have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie

2 comments:

  1. hahaha yea I guess we all have our spots to shop. my mom and I like macys and nordstrom!
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete