Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Life Lately


An evening at the beach with my parents.


The Lawn at Castle Hill (our wedding venue!!!) 


Less than 9 months to go until the big day! Sad that I am already looking forward to taking wedding pictures at this lighthouse?!


H&M Shirt (old) // Pearl Necklace via Lord & Taylor (similar version) // Karen Walker Sunnies


Wanted to buy every print from this paper shop in Portsmouth, NH


Valuspa candle // Sephora Lipgloss // Target sidetable (no longer available)


I <3 September Issues #thebiggahthebettah 


Enjoyed a sox game at Fenway Park 

Saying a quick hello and wishing you all a great day! I'm headed to the Hamptons with friends tomorrow and cannot contain my excitement. I've never been before and would love any suggestions on places to go and things to see (we'll be in Montauk!!)! I'm sure there will be plenty of picture-worthy moments so be sure to follow along on Instagram! 

Xo, MacKenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment