Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Blue & White


Top: Gap // Blazer: Zara (old) // Jeans: Target (so comfy!) // Shoes: Kate Spade via TJ Maxx // 
Pearls: Nordstrom Rack (old) // Clutch: American Apparel  (so many amazing colors!) // Watch: MK // 
Sunnies: Karen Walker

So are you all sick of seeing these white jeans on the blog yet? Well I can't help but wear them all. the. time. They are so comfy and go with everything, so #sorryimnotsorry! I decided to dress them up a bit with this blazer from Zara that I love love love - it's from last Spring, but you can check out Zara's newer blazers here! I'm a girl that loves blue + white together, I feel like it's just a classic combo that no one can get wrong. I threw in a little print mix with these Kate Spade gingham wedges I found at TJ Maxx (pretty much the most amazing find ever.). 


Hope you all have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment