Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: SO. MUCH. TO. DO.

via Style Me Pretty
While our wedding is still about 10 months away, I am literally plagued with stress. When you start thinking about what you want your wedding to look like, you obsessively begin scrolling through Pinterest (let's be honest... it's not like I didn't do that before we got engaged!) and blogs like Style Me Pretty (the best!) to get ideas. It's really fun and exciting because you really do start envisioning what you want for the big day - how it will look, feel, and hopefully encompass the two of you perfectly. HOWEVER, when this dream wedding becomes a reality that you actually have to start PLANNING (not just staring googly-eyed at beautiful pictures online) and purchasing items and hiring vendors to create this picture-perfect day... holy crap guys, it's exhausting and terrifying! 

Right after we got engaged, the two of us jumped right into planning. We quickly found our dream location, photographer, florist, and entertainment - and damn, it felt good! I thought we were totally ahead of the curve. However, now I am not feeling so great, as things are really beginning to pile up and it's hard to manage everything while working full time (I'm sure you all catch my drift!). I know I am not the only bride-to-be that feels or has felt this way, which does make me feel better, but the to-do list is getting LONG folks and it's time that I stop b**chin' and start to plannin! 

I would love to hear from you guys on how you managed all the planning while still going about your day-to-day. I'm open to any help or suggestions I can get!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment