Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sheer Gingham



Shirt: COS Stores // Skirt: ASOS // Belt: Target // Flats: Target // Bag: Mansur Gavriel // Sunnies: Karen Walker


I recently discovered COS (through my Twitter feed, actually) and I am SO happy I did. They are a European brand that recently started shipping goods to the US (yay!). Their approach to style is simple and classic while incorporating modern silhouettes. If you're looking for a new place to shop, I highly suggest it, as I really love this sheer checked shirt I bought (I've already worn it several times!). Some of my other favorites from their collection is this dress, this top, this skirt, and these shorts!   

Be sure to check out their site!

Xo, MacKenzie 

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through another blog and I adore your skirt here!! This is like the chicest look ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this midi skirt on you. Love your blog as well. Followed you on bloglovin :)

    morninglux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete