Thursday, July 31, 2014

Neutrals


Dress: Target (super old) // Shoes: Target // Bag: A.L.C // Watch: MK // Sunnies: Karen Walker


This shirt dress has always been a favorite of mine. I've had it for literallyyyy years (I can't even actually remember when I bought it) and is super versatile - last seen here on the blog! I am one who believes the shirtdress is a classic that every woman should have in her closet. I am always looking for other options, this is my go-to for sure. This leopard bag, which I'm not sure I've really showcased on the blog yet, is a newer purchase and I am obsesseddd. It was quite a splurge (even with the 25% off I received), but it was worth every penny. The structure is amazing and the calf-hair... well, need I say more? It comes with a strap too, so if I'm not in the mood to carry it, I can just throw it on as a satchel. 

I paired this outfit with nude slingbacks (also from Target) to create an overall neutral look (after all, leopard is a neutral, right?!). 

Xo, MacKenzie

1 comment:

  1. I love the bag!! definitely worth the splurge!! yay!!
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete