Friday, July 18, 2014

Laid Back in my Nike Kicks


Dress: Loft (old) // Shoes: Nike (old) // Bag: Mansur Gavriel // Sunnies: Karen Walker

I forgot how much I love these sneakers! I was rummaging around my closet at my parents house, and under a dress that without-a-doubt fell off a hanger months ago and was never picked up, there they were! #winning 

Also, I seriously cannot get enough of my Mansur Gavriel tote! I've wanted one for a while, but as most of know, they've been sold out everywhere. I literally jumped for joy when they started selling their bags on their own site - HALLELUJAH! I didn't hesitate in the slightest to buy this beauty. I went with black, as I thought it was appropriate for all occasions and would carry me throughout the seasons. The ballerina color inside softens the look and doesn't take away from the timeless style. The arrival of this bag was another #winning moment! I haven't stopped using it since it arrived at my office. If you're on the fence or considering to purchase an investment bag, I would definitely recommend a Mansur Gavriel bag!



What are you guys up to this weekend? I'm headed back up to NH for some major cleaning and a little relaxation. I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!

Xo, MacKenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment