Monday, July 7, 2014

Engagement Pictures: Round 1

Oh how I love this guy!


I am over the moon with how our engagement pictures came out! Ruthie is such an amazing photographer and captured us perfectly. This was our first shoot, which we took on the steps of the Boston Public Library and then wandered down Commonwealth Ave to take a few more!  


I knew I wanted to do a fancy outfit, as we love to get dressed up and don't have enough opportunities to do so! As soon as I found this gown at BCBG (unfortunately, it's all sold out!), I knew it was just what I was looking forward - simple and elegant (and pink!). 



We truly had a blast (yes, even Kyle did!) and we felt oh so fancy in our nice outfits just strolling around Boston! I can't wait to share with you all the other pictures we took with Ruthie - be sure to check back on the blog tomorrow!!

Outfit details: Dress: BCBG // Earrings: Lisi Lerch // Heels: Nordstrom Rack (old)
Hair & Make-Up by Andrea LaRosa 

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment