Monday, July 21, 2014

Colorblock Maxi


Shirt: J. Crew // Maxi: ASOS // Sandals: Sam Edelman // Bag: Mansur Gavriel // Necklace: BaubleBar // Sunnies: Karen Walker

I am really loving this maxi skirt! I snagged it on sale from ASOS this past week and am so happy with it! It's super comfy and it actuallyyyy fits, and by that, I mean its a good length and I don't trip over it (hallelujah!!!!). #shortgirlproblems

On another note, I apologize for my hair in these pictures. The humidity has been OUT OF CONTROL and I can't tame the frizz. HELP! Anyone have any good hair products for curly hair that attracts humidity like a moth to a flame? Suggestions are much appreciated!

Hope you have a great start to the week!

Xo, MacKenzie

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that bag!

    Maria
    From Metro Cards to Meal Plans: a College Lifestyle Blog
    http://mariaefischer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete