Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Brand Spotlight | Goodnight Macaroon


Top Row: Shirt // Shirt // Jacket
Bottom Row: Dress // Skirt // Dress 

How am I JUST discovering Good Macaroon?? I had noted a few other bloggers wearing their clothes and was pretty obsessed, so of course, I had to wander on over to their site. Holy moly. I want EVERYTHING - theres stripes, florals, islets, bows, embroidery... ughhh it's all so. good. I am dying over that embroidered jacket and I am thissss close to snatching up that blue and white striped dress and the cute striped top. Looks like I am about to buy the whole collection... oops! If you're looking for a new brand I highly recommend checking out their site - I promise you won't regret it! If you do head over, let me know what you're loving!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment