Monday, July 14, 2014

B&G Designs

Happy Monday everyone! If you're a frequent visitor of this blog, then you know I love me some bows (as seen here, here, and here for starters). And since I love bows so much, I wanted to highlight a new company, B&G Designs, which offers great hair ties, headbands, and bows. The hair ties and headbands come in fun colors and cool designs - I especially am loving the lace headbands (below)! 

lace headbands
Pastel Hairties

And now on to the bows of course! They come in different colors and designs, as well as fun seasonal options (this one would have been perfect for the 4th... must get it for next year!)! 


Spring Fling

Tea Party

But my favorite part about the bows, is that you can personalize them with your initials (you know what they say... when in doubt, monogram it!) and in your choice of color. I'm not sure it can get better! 

Be sure to head on over to their website to check out the awesome collection!

Have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment