Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sweater & Shorts



I've said it before and I'll say it again: A good sweater/shorts combo is one of my favorites! I'm always about balance, meaning I like to pair pants with short or quarter sleeve shirts and short/skirts with long sleeves. While if it's 80+ degrees, I would probably refrain from long sleeves, this is generally my go-to, as it keeps me warm once the sun goes down and the heat starts to disappear. 

In my opinion, the sweater/shorts combo adds some juxtaposition to any outfit. Throw an awesome pair of sandals and you have yourself quite a comfy chic ensemble (I feel like I use that description A TON). 

Have a wonderful day!

Xo, MacKenzie 

1 comment:

  1. that's my favorite combo too because you can be sooo cozy!!
    love the printed one :)
    Xo, Belen
    Ps. Learn about my new weight loss coffee business here: A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete